Organisations in the information age recognise that data is more critical to their operations than ever before.
- 6% of all computers will suffer an episode of data loss in any given year
- Data loss cost businesses world-wide $11.8 billion in 1998. (The Cost Of Lost Data, David M. Smith)
- 30% of all businesses that suffer critical data loss, go out of business within a year.
- 60% of companies that lose their data will shut down within 6 months of the disaster.
- 70% fail within five years. (Home Office Computing Magazine)
- 34% of companies fail to test their tape backups, and of those that do, 77% have found tape back-up failures.
- 93% of companies that lost their data center for 10 days or more due to a disaster filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster.
- 50% of businesses that found themselves without data management for this same time period filed for bankruptcy immediately. (National Archives & Records Administration in Washington)
Moving to Kitskoo Guardian provides total peace of mind that your data is as safe as possible and ensures your business can quickly get back up and running after any kind of data disaster, saving valuable time and money.